Game History
The first game I ever remember playing was Spyro the Dragon on the PlayStation. I loved the game because it was bright and simple, yet still managed to be challenging, even when I play it now. The two sequels that make up the original trilogy are also my childhood favourites.
Another game I remember playing was Cool Boarders 2. It was a snowboarding game. Though I'm bad at extreme sports in real life I love playing games involving them, especially games like SSX and the Tony Hawk series.
Later I began playing the Final Fantasy games. The first I played was VII which was given to me by a friend. I loved the storyline and the characters and found myself able to completely loose my self in the world that was created thanks to the amount of effort and thought the creators put into the game.
As well as Final Fantasy I also got into other RPGs such as pokemon which was incredibly popular at the time. Thanks to my friends I got into it as well and got Pokemon Red as my first ever pokemon game. I don't think I ever completed it though.
Later on when I got my PlayStation 2 I discovered the Jak and Daxter games. I loved the first one because humour and the challenging levels. I loved the designs for everything in the game but I loved the characters and vehicles the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment